- Available in 200g or 850g
- Oats are a good source of magnesium, selenium, manganese and phosphorous. Oats are also a good source of vitamin B1 and dietary fibre. The protein in oats is almost equivalent to the quality of soy protein, and combined with the dietary fibre, makes it the ideal food to start the day with.
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds. The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C, and also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds. Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster. It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids. Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur and iron, and contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica. Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Goji berries are the most nutritionally dense fruit on Earth. The only fruit to contain all essential amino acids, they also have the highest concentration of protein of any fruit. Loaded with vitamin C, more carotenoids than any other food, twenty-one trace minerals, and are high in fibre. Boasting 15 times the amount of iron found in spinach, as well as calcium, zinc, selenium and many other important trace minerals, they also have naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds. With powerful antioxidant properties and polysaccharides that help to boost the immune system.
The simplest is just to add water! Add 1/2 cup (125ml) water or nut milk to +-3 Tbs (50g) Oaty Chia Stir until well mixed and wait 5 minutes to thicken. Add raw honey or Coconut Nectar to sweeten further to taste. Oaty Chia can also be added to fruit smoothies for a superfood boost!
Organic Oats, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Shelled Hemp seeds, Wildharvested Mesquite powder, Organic maca powder, Organic Goji Berries, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Powder.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By RoxGreat Product26/10/2020, By AmyGreat product20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!04/05/2020, By ElderLove these vanilla oats07/04/2020, By GaileExcellent Site - and superb
products20/01/2020, By CherilynVery tasty and so easy to make.
1 ... 2 ... 3 ... and you have a delicious bowl of yummy and nutritious breakfast right before you.03/11/2018, By EverlynnDelicious24/03/2018, By AHaven't yet found a superfoods that I haven't loved
And yes buy the big one, I got 2 small as big was out of stock :)15/11/2017, By KarmaI am a huge fan of the Superfoods brand and was excited to see Super Oats added to their collection. The only mistake I made was buying the small bag instead of bulk! I was pleasantly surprised - so delicious! It makes preparing overnight oats even easier and tastes better than any superfood combo I have put together myself. I will be trying to chocolate flavour next - in Bulk!08/10/2017, By Tracey JoyI absolutely love this. Better to buy the bigger option:):):)06/09/2017, By Tam(^^,)It truly is a super food, beyond the nutritional value and good taste, I have noticed the energy boost and I love how simple it is to make. I just add a teaspoon of honey to my daily serving and enjoy! The aroma alone will have you ordering again!10/06/2016, By SandraVery nice as a breakfast porridge but equally nice added to overnight oats.16/03/2016, By KaeylaEasy and quick - am ordering again.13/03/2016, By LiezelI am a terrible breakfast-maker and -eater so this has been extremely helpful in getting me on the right track and I have the peace of mind that I start my day with good superfood nutrition.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.