- A Peruvian superfood, Golden Incan Berries are rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Golden Berries are said to have antioxidant, cancer protective, antibacterial, kidney and liver protective effects, and lowers blood sugar and fevers, as well as reducing inflammation and assisting in weight loss
- Very low in fructose, and contains on average about 0.5% sucrose
- These are chewy and slightly tart, great eaten straight up
- Delicious added to chia pudding, muesli, snack mixes and smoothies
100% golden berries
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/10/2019, By AbigailI really like these - great in granola or eaten as a snack or part of a mix. Sour/ tart but yummy and healthy. Very expensive though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.