- Certified organic Ayurvedic adaptogen
- May be useful for symptoms of stress and anxiety
- May help provide relief from adrenal fatigue
- May improve memory and cognitive function
- No fillers, binders or anti-caking agents
- Biodegradable packaging
- Sustainably grown in India
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Take 1-4 capsules daily, for at least a month or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Always consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Capsules: 90 vegetable capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera; 500 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product01/04/2020, By JadeREALLY GOOD FOR HYPOTHYROIDISM AND PCOS27/03/2020, By DeanaNoticed a difference in stress levels after 4 days, worth every cent.22/03/2020, By ShannonThis is NOT safe to take for people suffering from HYPERTHYROID ISSUES, GRAVES DISEASE AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES and may make symptoms worse, it is irresponsible to advertise this as a general cure for thyroid issues when it can be dangerous for some depending on their specific situation.18/03/2020, By paulderdashHigh quality product.07/03/2020, By GoReal product21/02/2020, By AshwaggieI love that there is NO plastic in this product at all! It's totally recyclable... that's IF you want to throw away such a beautiful tub. And you can feel the quality of this ashwagandha plus no other weird 'inert' ingredients. Everyone should be on it!!!20/02/2020, By PatrickWhat an amazing product! I've only been using it for 2 weeks now but am blown away by it. Don't know what makes this one so much better but it def is!Incredible for mood regulation & because it is veggie caps you don't get any side-effects like nausea. Love it!19/02/2020, By dienksI'm so grateful to finally have found organic ( non tainted ) ashwagandha in capsules that don't actually cause me to feel nauseous. I found out that most capsules that are non-veggie capsules actually cause this because it contains micro-plastics! Generally I'll use ashwagandha when I'm quite moody or having PMS and it helps so much to ease out my mood. Highly recommend it for women!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.