- 100% natural sugar alternative
- Low GI sweetener
- All natural
- No ‘chemical’ aftertaste
- GMO free
- CERES certified organic
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Monk Fruit is naturally very sweet and can be used to replace sugar in most recipes.
- Start with a tiny amount to avoid over sweetening.
- Add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon for desired sweetness.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Monk Fruit is so named because it was traditionally cultivated by Buddhist monks and is revered in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Organic Monk Fruit Extract*
- *Certified Organic.
Allergens: Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, wheat, rye and tree nuts.
Packaging: Packed in a biodegradable cellulose bag, sealed in a cardboard tube with aluminium ends.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The People’s Republic of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.