- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C
- And also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Sweetened with the low GI and all natural Monk Fruit
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds.
- The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds.
- Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster.
- It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur and iron
- And contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica.
- Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Packaging is reusable, compostable and biodegradable
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
What are Superfoods? Superfoods have a rich history of use and were believed to provide essential nutritional integrity to support optimal functioning of being. 'You are what you eat' is an ancient truth well known by traditional cultures who actively sought out these prized powerhouses of coherent vibration. Support your highest development by conscious selection of the best fuel of your body.
Key Ingredient Changes:
- Brown Rice easily digestible protein
- Monk fruit added as an all natural, low GI sweetener.
- Blend into a smoothie, plant milk or water
- To make a superfood protein smoothie as a workout supplement or meal replacement, blend 1–2 Tbsp with 250ml water or milk alternative, nuts, frozen banana and add dates or honey if additional sweetness is desired.
- Or as a booster add 1-2Tbsp to smoothies, oats, porridge or recipes. "
- Available in 250g or 500g
- Chia seeds*, Mesquite*, Hemp Seeds Shelled*, Brown Rice Protein*, Lucuma*, Maca*, Monk Fruit Extract*, Vanilla*, Fine Oryx Salt
- *Certified Organic Ingredients (99%)
- Biodegradable, tin tube / inner wood cellulose bag
Country of Origin:
- South Africa, Mexico, Germany, Peru
41 out of 42 people would recommend this product18/03/2021, By RuthThis was a surprise. It doesn't quite taste like regular chocolate, but it's delicious. I would buy a bar of this if I could. Or a few bars actually.20/02/2021, By ElThere is a bit of an aftertaste, if you enjoy maca, or can tolerate it, you will enjoy this. Texture in smoothies isn't bad.17/02/2021, By DianneI enjoy this daily in my smoothie07/02/2021, By JanGreat in smoothies02/02/2021, By BiancaAmazing31/01/2021, By AstridSuper tasty and filling. Perfect meal replacement28/01/2021, By JaneTastes great, they just need to sort out the lid which is a struggle to take on and off .27/01/2021, By Emilydelish caramel flavour, i add it to oats and smoothies28/10/2020, By CharneNutrition dense04/05/2020, By ElderShake it up with this delicious vanilla shake16/03/2020, By DuanéGreat value for money and tastes amazing!26/02/2020, By TaniaWe use this every day and it is by far the nicest tasting Superfood Mix that I have tried.22/10/2019, By AyeshaMild vanilla flavour. Love adding this to my overnight oats. Not too fond of it as a smoothie/shake.13/10/2019, By CEFI am about halfway through the 200g pack. It is great in smoothies. I did try it over porridge. It was ok. I would only really use in a smoothie.14/09/2019, By SusieA Dream in my smoothies....!!!!07/09/2019, By LeeProvides a tasty blend with my regular morning smoothie mix ... I add a banana and some hemp milk. Love it!!15/07/2019, By AyeshaSlight vanilla flavour, but overall tasty smoothie. I added banana and honey to almond milk. Think the honey made it too sweet. Great quick drink on the go.08/06/2019, By FathimaI wish it was a little bit more vanilla flavored but otherwise lovely14/01/2019, By DianneAbsolutely delicious in a smoothie - add banana, almond milk and honey - YUM!27/12/2018, By TraceyFantastic quick meal on the go03/11/2018, By CaraGreat shake for a late afternoon boost16/09/2018, By KerenI love the Vanilla Dream the best out of all the flavour. It has all of the superfood variants in it, and is a lot more versatile as you can make a blueberry smoothie with it, or a Chocolate flavoured one by just adding some cacao. Great taste, I tried out a small pack first and now have the large pack.11/09/2018, By RuthAn extremely versatile product - I love adding to my rolled oats in the morning19/08/2018, By NishaatGreat for a vegan diet20/07/2018, By KIMAwesome in my daily smoothy!!07/05/2018, By KimI use this in my smoothies daily. It has a subtle vanilla flavour, which I love as I dont want anything overpowering. I love the combination of healthy superfoods. Natural and delicious.03/04/2018, By VThis is a nice to addition to smoothies (if you're using things like frozen fruit and nut /soy milk), but the texture is very runny if you just mix it with water and the chia seeds tend to sink to the bottom. I actually liked the "Green Alkalizer" smoothie blend from the same brand more.20/03/2018, By TaniaThe flavour this adds to our morning smoothie is an absolute win. It's delicious!11/03/2018, By SuzieI love this mix of wonderfully nourishing Superfoods that tastes so delicious.
I use this in most of my morning smoothies because it is just so yummy, and I know it's doing so much good!28/02/2018, By VerenaGreat tasting and blends really well.09/02/2018, By RUTHGreat in my daily smoothie - I have been using it for ages and it definitely keeps my energy and mental energies up19/12/2017, By KylieDefinitely a Vanilla Dream, explosion of goodness!08/12/2017, By SusieWonderful excellent taste. Use in my smoothies every morning, can do without....
Thank u F2N08/12/2017, By RUTHAs the name says - dream ! A lovely texture and flavour - my best at the moment29/10/2017, By RUTHMmmm vanilla, great in my smoothie19/10/2017, By CamillaTastes good but disappointingly low amount of Protein for a mix under Natural Protein powders - 15.8g/100g. Think it should rather be a supplement than a protein shake.18/10/2017, By KatherineSmoothies are a breakfast (and lunch) favourite of mine. I mix Vanilla Dream Super Shake powder and Chocolate Boost Super Shake powder in an airtight container (to store; it lasts for ages) and add a few tablespoons of the mix into a banana and berry smoothie. It's also *great* stirred into a pumpkin pie filling.18/07/2017, By RUTHI only discovered this one recently - a fabulous wholesome vanilla flavour10/03/2017, By BronwenLove this superfood shake in smoothies!19/10/2016, By LieslI received a sample in my parcel, and am very pleased to have discovered this product. I add it to my green smoothie. It is deliciously satisfying with the hint of vanilla. It is so good to find a product that combines the superfoods into this protein powder punch. Highly recommended! Add to cart!29/04/2016, By RethaI mix this with kale, celery, banana, pineapple. Even my kids love this, haven had a cold for more than 5 months now. Nice addition to any raw vegetable mix. Amazing !!09/11/2015, By SamanthaThis product is divine! *a great way to get the benefits of super foods including the amazing Chia seed in a quick no effort way-perfect for when you are always on the go
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.