- Highest quality matcha from Uji, Kyoto in Japan
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard (JAS) certified
- Blanded with nibancha (the second tea harvest of the year) and high grade tea of the autumn harvest - producing an excellent tea with a slightly different flavour to the premium ceremonial grade
- It’s mellow taste and bright green colour are preserved and kept when used in baking and blending
- Sealed at its source in Japan in air-tight bags to ensure freshness and protection
- No additives - all goodness
You can use your organic culinary matcha for matcha lattes, blending smoothies and making ice-cream.
100g = 90-100 servings (depending on how much you use in your recipes)
Store in the refrigerator after opening, or a dry, dark place.
Green tea leaves stone ground into a powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.