- Highest quality matcha from Uji, Kyoto in Japan
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Japanese Agricultural Organic Standard (JAS) certified
- Sealed at source in secure air-tight pull-top tin
- Dark, rich uniform color with sweet, smooth and mellow taste - no bitterness here!
- Shade grown for 20-30 days which enhances the antioxidant levels by forcing the plant to produce more chlorophyll
- When drinking Matcha you are in essence consuming the whole green tea leaf, making one cup of Matcha the equivalent to 10 cups of normal brewed green tea
- Packed with Catechin known as EGCg, Matcha’s most powerful antioxidant recognized for its cancer fighting properties
- Known to enhance calm, Matcha was traditionally used by Chinese Daoists and Zen Buddhist before meditating
- Boosts memory and concentration through powerful amino acid L-Theanine (responsible for production of serotonin and dopamine)
- Increases energy levels and endurance without the side effects of manufactured stimulants and energy drinks
- Increases your body’s metabolism, helping you burn calories faster than average
- Packed with chloryphyll, Matcha is known to detoxify the body naturally cleaning out metals and unwanted toxins
Whisk for a warm and comforting cup, or shake cold for a more refreshing take
40g = 30-40 servings (depending on how weak or strong you like your matcha)
Store in the refrigerator after opening, be sure the lid is closed tightly.
Green tea leaves stone ground into a powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.