- A creamy, refreshing fruit ice made with only natural fruit puree and coconut milk
- Smooze is fun - shake it up, freeze, squish, then eat; or rather sluurp!
- A great treat for the kiddies that is full of freshly packed non-GMO natural nourishment
- Perfect for summer socialising or as quick delicious snack
- Up your antioxidant intake with natural fruit juice – it’s so high in vitamin C!
- Perfect for vegans who want a creamy ice-cream treat, it's dairy and gluten free
- Low in calories compared to traditional ice-creams
- Coconut contains healthy fats that actually help boost your metabolism, are great for digestion, and boost your immunity with protective antioxidants
- Pineapple contains a unique enzyme called bromelain, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Freshly packed on the farm in Indonesia where the coconuts are sustainably farmed in an environmentally and socially aware way
- You can store you Smoozes in the pantry, freeze 15 hourse before you want to eat them
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Each box contains 10 x 65ml fruit ices
Pineapple juice 50%, coconut milk 38%, natural cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural fruit flavors, ascorbic acid
Typical Nutritional information per 65 ml pack
Total Fat: 2g
Total carbohydrate: 12g
Dietary fibre: 1g
Protein < 1g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 50 % Calcium 0% Iron 0%
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product25/06/2018, By RoxyYummy dairy free ice-cream!06/10/2017, By C in SeapointLove this as a healthy treat30/08/2017, By WinifredDelicious12/05/2016, By CarmenOriginally bought it for my little one and fam and ended up almost finishing the entire box by myself. So sad to see when they are out of stock. Tastes like the creamiest yummiest pina colada cocktail without the hectic amount of sugar and artificial stuff!!16/12/2015, By LieslMy toddler is allergic to dairy, so I was thrilled to discover smooze! Its delicious and conveniently packaged, so I can take some out with us when we
e going to an event where I know she can eat ice cream.20/11/2015, By CandiceBeing someone who is trying very hard to be vegan I am so happy to find something like this for the summer...tastes delicious with a slight creaminess, so much nicer than ice lollies and healthier than ice cream!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.