- A yummy natural summer treat made with the creamy tropical flair of coconut and banana all ready to freeze, squish, and sluuurp!
- A great treat for the kiddies that is full of freshly packed natural nourishment
- A smooth creamy dairy and gluten-free treat vegans can enjoy too
- Only the real natural flavours of pure coconut and fruit
- Coconuts contain essential fatty acids which are great for energy, happy tummies, immunity, nutrient absorption and are high in protective antioxidants
- Made fresh on the farm where the coconuts are grown in an environmentally, socially aware way in East Sumatra, Indonesia
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Smooze can be kept in your pantry. Freeze 15 hours before you want to consume
- Each box contains 8 x 65 ml fruit ices
Typical Nutritional information per 65 ml pack
- Calories: 79
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated: 2.9g
- Trans: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium 4.8mg
- Total carbohydrate: 12.5g
- Sugars: 11.7g
- Protein < 1g
Coconut Milk 70%, Banana Puree 17%, Natural Cane Sugar, Natural Banana Flavouring, Tara Gum, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Colouring (Beta-Carotene)
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/10/2018, By CathyThese are D E L I C I O U S! Love the taste. Best to shake them before putting in the freezer otherwise it separates but still just as yummy.10/10/2018, By SamReally creamy and delicious! Love this flavour!!!02/08/2018, By Oliviathese are so yummy :) they're creamy and coconut + banana go really well together25/06/2018, By RoxyYummy dairy free dessert!02/01/2018, By JanineSmooze's are extremely addictive, hard to just have one. Cool's one down nicely on a hot evening. Coconut and banana is my new fav now.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.