A Party Pack of 8 single 65ml Servings of Smooze Fruit & Coconut Milk Ice in the following 4 flavours
Mango, Pink guava, Pineapple, Simply coconut
- A yum natural summer treat made with the creamy tropical flair of coconut and fruity mango that you freeze, squish, then eat; or rather sluuurp!
- A great treat for the kiddies that is full of freshly packed natural nourishment
- A smooth creamy dairy and gluten-free treat vegans can enjoy too
- Only the real natural flavours of pure coconut and fruit
- Coconuts contain essential fatty acids which are great for energy, happy tummies, immunity and are high in protective antioxidants
- Essential fatty acids help with nutrient absorption
- Made fresh on the farm where the coconuts are grown
- Sustainably farmed in an environmentally, socially aware way in East Sumatra, Indonesia
- Contains no high fructose corn syrup, preservatives or artificial flavours
- Smooze can be kept in your pantry. Freeze 15 hours before you want to consume
- Each box contains 8 x 65 ml fruit ices
Mango fruit juice 48%, coconut milk 40%, natural cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural fruit flavours, ascorbic acid.
Pink guava juice 47% (from puree), coconut milk 40%, natural cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural fruit flavors, ascorbic acid.
Pineapple juice 50%, coconut milk 38%, natural cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural fruit flavors, ascorbic acid
Coconut milk 80%, natural cane sugar, maltodextrin, fructose, konjac gum, locus bean gum, xanthan gum, natural coconut flavour, salt
Please Note: The maltodextrin used in this product is certified GMO-free!
Typical Nutritional information per 65 ml pack
Total Fat: 2.5g
Total carbohydrate: 11g
Dietary fibre: 1g
Protein < 1g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 40 % Calcium 0% Iron 0%
13 out of 14 people would recommend this product21/10/2019, By AdeneGreat concept, but my main concern is the added cane sugar.15/02/2019, By TanilleReally tasty, healthy snack. Especially for the kids. I like that you can store them in your pantry until you're ready to freeze them.23/10/2018, By CathyI first tried the party pack and am hooked. The party pack is great to try out all the flavours available. My favourites are the banana and the coconut milk one but this is not to say the others aren't just as good. The price is a bit high but the benefit is knowing they are a healthy treat.03/10/2018, By emTaste nice, but a bit expensive.28/09/2018, By raeesaA delicious treat for kids (and adults) going dairy free. My kids enjoy all the flavours30/04/2018, By KateDivine for the whole family, especially coconut flavour21/02/2018, By MarianneI absolutely love these pyramids of yumminess! Even the coconut one, that everyone avoids till last, is packed full of flavour. These were enjoyed by the whole family.
Remember to shake them before freezing so you don't get seperation.21/02/2018, By MaxzeneI usually love these little triangles of deliciousness. Unfortunately my last psck it seemed as though the ingredients had separated so when eating them I got bites of a thick coconut buttery texture while other bites were more like frozen jelly. Flavours were still great through so I'm buying another box to give them another try. Will review again when I've finished that box.20/02/2018, By LizIt's incredibly delicious and just the right serving. Great for an ice cream craving when you are not allowed to have dairy09/02/2018, By PalomaBought these as they had a similar product 2 years ago which was nice and refreshing but this one was very disappointing. It was not refreshing at all and tasted like starchy. Will not buy it again.15/12/2017, By CarlaDelicious and healthy15/11/2017, By GennaDelicious Flavours and so nice as a treat instead of ice cream on a warm day. Also, just the perfect size!30/08/2017, By WinifredDelicious30/11/2016, By MoniqueThey are the best treats for the whole family
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.