Get smitten with your mitten! The revolutionary product features:
- Combine gentleness with incredible durability
- Washes up to 200 times and maintains their effectiveness (and softness).
- Absorbs 7 times its own weight in moisture
- Dries 3 times faster than any other cloth
- Deep cleans without the tugging and pulling on the skin
- Excellent for overall cleaning (face, neck, ears, eye area & decollage)
- Especially suited for those people who are allergic, have dry, aging or sensitive skin
- Phenomenal for people who suffer from acne, exfoliates as it cleans
- Cleans from the depth of the pores and removes oil and bacteria from large pores instantly
- Helps maintain a clear complexion & literally smooths out skin tone in days
- No chemicals are required when using (pH) is constantly maintained and restored.
- Perfect make up removal. Can be used with a cleanser.
- Environmentally safe – using warm water only to cleanse
- Reusable - a mitt can be used for 2/3 months (approximately 200 washes or more)
- The cloth is not treated with any chemicals nor does it contain any
- Totally machine & hand washable
- Removes almost 90% of skin surface bacteria
- The Smart mittens super fine density fibre of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide (0.06 denser, is about 2 microns in diameter), penetrate the finest, microscopic particles of oil, dirt and even bacteria. They are absorbed into the internal structure of the cloth away from your skin.
Ladies – using your Smitten:
- Dampen the mitten with warm water
- Can be used with or without cleanser/facial wash
- Rub mitten gently over your face, carefully around your sensitive eye area, merely rest the water drenched warm smitten over the eye for 5-15 seconds, then gently wipe makeup from eyes with your finger tipped smitten.
- Do not rub for more than 1 minute in any one spot
- Use it at night to remove harmful effects of pollution and for make-up removal allowing your skin to enjoy an overnight rejuvenation
- Use it in the morning for a refreshing start to the day
- Silky smooth and cleansed, now your face is prepared to continue it’s beauty routine with your choice products.
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product17/05/2018, By GretheAwesome product! Works like a bomb!01/05/2018, By NedriIt works well to remove make-up, however cleansing mitt is too small. Would suggest that they make it a bit bigger and in another colour.18/09/2017, By Germaineditched the "cotton wool make-up remover" regime. works well mine is still going strong17/09/2017, By PatriciaBought this for my daughter and she highly recommends it. Cleans your skin beautifully.29/05/2017, By raeesaThis is a good little mitten to have. I find it helps remove my make up and cleanse my skin. However I still needed to use a cleanser afterward
"My first tip would be to make sure you are using warm water to loosen the make-up. Hold the wet Smitten over your eye for about 10seconds before gently removing the eye-make-up with your finger-tipped smitten. The steam helps a lot to loosen stubborn eye make-up.
As a second option, or if you love your cleanser - I would recommend first washing your face with the cleanser – then removing both make-up and cleanser with your Smitten. This would be better than using cleanser afterwards"10/02/2017, By LizeThe smitten works great, just as promised. Takes make-up off wonderfully and all other dirt from your skin. However, the smitten does come loose at the seams with each wash and to cleanse it is a nightmare. I bought two of them but due to my concerns I will not buy the product again.
"Sorry to hear you were unhappy with the products durability. By hand washing the Smitten straight after using it, and with any gentle bar soap – the makeup comes right out of the cloth fibers. I don’t recommend putting it in the washing machine, and don’t clean it with any gel soaps. After cleaning it though – please remember to rinse all the soap out. I hope you give it another try"27/08/2016, By ShaaziaMine lasted 3 months till I threw it away..it cleaned make up off easily with just warm water, was soft and quik to use..was very happy with it09/06/2016, By GlynisThis face mitten cloth is badly sewn.
The seams parted at the second wash and the label pulled out at the third wash. I would return it to the producer for a refund if possible.Would not recommend.
"Sorry to read your Smittens came apart. The Smittens needs to be hand washed with mild bar soap. We pride ourselves on quality – please send me your contact details and I will send you a complementary Smitten"
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.