The Smitt is a mans savvy facewash mitt. The revolutionary product features….
- Combine gentleness with incredible durability
- Washes up to 200 times and maintains their effectiveness (and softness).
- Absorbs 7 times its own weight in moisture
- Dries 3 times faster than any other cloth
- Deep cleans without the tugging and pulling on the skin
- Excellent for overall cleaning (face, neck, ears, eye area & decollage)
- Especially suited for those people who are allergic, have dry, aging or sensitive skin
- Phenomenal for people who suffer from acne, exfoliates as it cleans
- Cleans from the depth of the pores and removes oil and bacteria from large pores instantly
- Helps maintain a clear complexion & literally smooths out skin tone in days
- No chemicals are required when using (pH) is constantly maintained and restored.
- Perfect make up removal. Can be used with a cleanser.
- Environmentally safe – using warm water only to cleanse
- Reusable - a mitt can be used for 2/3 months (approximately 200 washes or more)
- The cloth is not treated with any chemicals nor does it contain any
- Totally machine & hand washable
- Removes almost 90% of skin surface bacteria
The Smart mittens super fine density fiber of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide (0.06 denser, is about 2 microns in diameter), penetrate the finest, microscopic particles of oil, dirt and even bacteria. They are absorbed into the internal structure of the cloth away from your skin.
Gentlemen – how to get started with your Smitt:
Dampen the mitten with warm water
Can be used with or without cleanser/facial wash
Rub mitten over your face, neck & chest
Use it at night to remove harmful effects of pollution and a refreshing deep cleanse
Use it in the morning for an invigorating start to the day, especially after shaving to exfoliate skin & avoid ingrown hairs
Pat face with smitt soaked in chilled water to lock in hydration & close pores
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.