Fast absorbing, super moisturiser with Organic Rooibos, Honeybush and Marula Oil. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 3 and Pomegranate Sterols.
- Contains lipids that are vital for skin health
- Light but rich gel moisturiser
- Suitable for all skin types
- Everyday use
- Delivers vital moisture to your skin without leaving a heavy after feel.
- Contains revolutionary probiotic extracts - Research by the Human Microbiome Project has shown that the microbial balance on your skin has a key effect in anti-aging and skin health.
- Bespoke skincare in the palm of your hand
- Part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product range
Key to a moist, pliable skin is the presence of three key intercellular lipids: sterols, ceramides and free fatty acids. A lack of these vital skin lipids will make your skin susceptible to dry conditions - the knock-on effect being a tired, dull skin, no matter how many excellent products you apply.
So first things first. To have a healthy, pliant skin, you need to first restore the natural functioning of your skin’s barrier.
Make It Yours:
- To help you achieve glowing good skin, this product is part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product repertoire that lets you mix your own natural bespoke formulations, because they understand that you know what works for your skin.
- Your skin changes all the time, depending on environmental and emotional stress, and other influences. Add a few drops of your chosen SKOON. concentrate to a dollop of your SKOON. moisturiser, and mix it in your palm, for an optimal skin conditioning treatment that’s completely in sync with you and the environment.
- 70% Organic
- 22% Natural
- 8% Naturally Derived
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lactobacillus Ferment, Octyldodecanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Fulvic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Lecithin, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Ceramide 3, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Leaf Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Moroccan Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Lactic Acid, Limonene**.
- *Certified Organic.
- **From Natural Essential Oils.
- *Natural an Non-toxic skincare
- *SKOON is registered with beauty without cruelty (we DO NOT test on animals).
21 out of 22 people would recommend this product30/10/2019, By DomI absolutely love this product. I am almost 50 years old and this is all that I need to keep my skin feeling hydrated all day, absolutely fantastic! And it goes a long way - I use about 3 blobs each morning.24/10/2019, By LisaThis is my favorite moisturizer of all time. I can’t afford to buy all the Skoon products but I budget for this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel fantastic! I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the appearance of my skin including decreased pimples, less redness and dewy, plumper skin. I also love the fact that it ticks all the boxes of cruelty free, biodegradable, organic and that it’s made locally.24/10/2019, By LisaThis is my favorite moisturizer of all time. I can’t afford to buy all the Skoon products but I budget for this moisturizer because it makes my skin feel fantastic! I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the appearance of my skin including decreased pimples, less redness and dewy, plumper skin. I also love the fact that it ticks all the boxes of cruelty free, biodegradable, organic and that it’s made locally.07/10/2019, By MargStunning product, not cheap, but will definitely try and keep on using it. only downside is, the pump container. when it was finished i was rather annoyed and pulled the pump off, only to find about another weeks worth of product inside, which it could not pump out. perhaps consider a pot-style container?23/09/2019, By RebeccaThis stuff is phenomenal. It certainly isn't cheap, but I have seen an astronomical change in my skin (increased brightness, less acne, more moisture) since I started using it. I have no plans to stop09/09/2019, By GabrieleThis is by far the best day moisturiser I have ever tried. I have sensitive acne-prone skin (that is now turning mature I guess? I am 30 :) which is extremely capricious when it comes to putting something on it. Be it two drops too much oil and it turns into an oil slick disaster, be it too little and it is so dry it hurts. This moisturiser manages to somehow get the balance just right - it is both moisturising and nourishing enough to sink into the skin leaving it supple and soft. I actually need to rush to distribute it on my face before it gets absorbed completely! And one pump is plenty. If I feel like my skin is extra thirsty I add a few drops of hyaluronic acid and voila - beautiful skin.29/07/2019, By ArlineI dont use this very often- (once a month at most - as it can be quite drying on dry skin) but every time I use this my skin feels clear and fresh08/07/2019, By MandyGreat moisturiser - easily absorbed and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily, but does the job of hydrating your skin well. I add a few drops of SKIN SIPS or SQUALENE when I want some extra hydration. Smells lovely!04/06/2019, By Imogen SearraI use this with the whitewash purifying clay cleanser. My skin feels so smooth and soft after. This product in particular makes my whole face feel refreshed and nourished.02/06/2019, By JoanneThis is working beautifully for me. My skin was complete dry and this has put new life into my dehydrated skin. The best part is it is not greasy and it’s very very lightweight but packs a punch when it comes to moisture. Will definitely buy again24/04/2019, By DanicaI use this product along with 2 drops of SKOON. Glow Drops Concentrate. It's such an amazing combo and I'm very happy to buy this again and again. Smells lovely, my skin is feeling and looking so good! Love it!12/04/2019, By LaraLove this product, my skin feels amazing after using it29/09/2018, By LaurenAdore this product! I have very dry and sensitive skin and my skin just drinks this in! If it needs some extra moisture or love I just add a drop of the Glowdrops serum. It also smells so good!17/07/2018, By HezAbsolutely love this product. I have a mature skin and I find it moisurises perfectly ... and it has a really nice fresh aroma. I also love the pump action dispenser. I will definitely buy this again.13/03/2018, By LiuGreat product! Awesome on oily skin without drying. Skin feels soft, light and well-moisturized after application.13/03/2018, By LiuGreat product! Awesome on oily skin without drying. Skin feels soft, light and well-moisturized after application.11/03/2018, By EloiseYeah! Absolutely loved this potent moisturiser. It contains all the goodies and I could actually feel a difference in my skin. It was suitable for my normal and sometimes dry skin.29/09/2017, By AnyaThe moisturiser is perfect! I could be more happy with it. I don't love the smell but as thats not my main concern I'll stick to this one! Especially if you mix it with a concentrate.04/04/2017, By JennaWhile the packaging is beautiful and this local product is worth trying for yourself, I didn find it nearly hydrating enough for my skin and found my face to be quite bumpy after extended use.20/01/2017, By RobsI was not too sure if this cream was really making a difference to my skin until I stopped using it - it really helps my skin look plumper and more vibrant.29/12/2016, By NellThis saved my skin after my pregnancy, repairing skin barrier. I love the consistency, not to rich for my dehydrated combo skin and a little goes a long way. I used it with the squalane concentrate, real game changer. Thank F2N for stocking this wonderfull range!!27/10/2016, By NatalieIm not mad about the smell of this product and although it feels lovely when it first goes on I find it never sinks in. It sits as a sort of film on top of my skin and makes me sweat like no tomorrow! I bought this as a daily moisturiser and I find I am not able to use it, especially coming into spring in Durban. I really expected more from this product especially considering the price! I don even layer foundation or anything on top as I know I would just be dripping sweat all day with it. Sad face!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.