Fast absorbing, super moisturiser with Organic Rooibos, Honeybush and Marula Oil. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 3 and Pomegranate Sterols.
- Contains lipids that are vital for skin health
- Light but rich gel moisturiser
- Suitable for all skin types
- Everyday use
- Delivers vital moisture to your skin without leaving a heavy after feel.
- Contains revolutionary probiotic extracts - Research by the Human Microbiome Project has shown that the microbial balance on your skin has a key effect in anti-aging and skin health.
- Bespoke skincare in the palm of your hand
- Part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product range
Key to a moist, pliable skin is the presence of three key intercellular lipids: sterols, ceramides and free fatty acids. A lack of these vital skin lipids will make your skin susceptible to dry conditions - the knock-on effect being a tired, dull skin, no matter how many excellent products you apply.
So first things first. To have a healthy, pliant skin, you need to first restore the natural functioning of your skin’s barrier.
Make It Yours:
- To help you achieve glowing good skin, this product is part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product repertoire that lets you mix your own natural bespoke formulations, because they understand that you know what works for your skin.
- Your skin changes all the time, depending on environmental and emotional stress, and other influences. Add a few drops of your chosen SKOON. concentrate to a dollop of your SKOON. moisturiser, and mix it in your palm, for an optimal skin conditioning treatment that’s completely in sync with you and the environment.
- 70% Organic
- 22% Natural
- 8% Naturally Derived
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lactobacillus Ferment, Octyldodecanol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Fulvic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Lecithin, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Ceramide 3, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Leaf Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Moroccan Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Lactic Acid, Limonene**.
- *Certified Organic.
- **From Natural Essential Oils.
- *Natural an Non-toxic skincare
- *SKOON is registered with beauty without cruelty (we DO NOT test on animals).
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product29/09/2018, By LaurenAdore this product! I have very dry and sensitive skin and my skin just drinks this in! If it needs some extra moisture or love I just add a drop of the Glowdrops serum. It also smells so good!17/07/2018, By HezAbsolutely love this product. I have a mature skin and I find it moisurises perfectly ... and it has a really nice fresh aroma. I also love the pump action dispenser. I will definitely buy this again.13/03/2018, By LiuGreat product! Awesome on oily skin without drying. Skin feels soft, light and well-moisturized after application.13/03/2018, By LiuGreat product! Awesome on oily skin without drying. Skin feels soft, light and well-moisturized after application.11/03/2018, By EloiseYeah! Absolutely loved this potent moisturiser. It contains all the goodies and I could actually feel a difference in my skin. It was suitable for my normal and sometimes dry skin.29/09/2017, By AnyaThe moisturiser is perfect! I could be more happy with it. I don't love the smell but as thats not my main concern I'll stick to this one! Especially if you mix it with a concentrate.04/04/2017, By JennaWhile the packaging is beautiful and this local product is worth trying for yourself, I didn find it nearly hydrating enough for my skin and found my face to be quite bumpy after extended use.20/01/2017, By RobsI was not too sure if this cream was really making a difference to my skin until I stopped using it - it really helps my skin look plumper and more vibrant.29/12/2016, By NellThis saved my skin after my pregnancy, repairing skin barrier. I love the consistency, not to rich for my dehydrated combo skin and a little goes a long way. I used it with the squalane concentrate, real game changer. Thank F2N for stocking this wonderfull range!!27/10/2016, By NatalieIm not mad about the smell of this product and although it feels lovely when it first goes on I find it never sinks in. It sits as a sort of film on top of my skin and makes me sweat like no tomorrow! I bought this as a daily moisturiser and I find I am not able to use it, especially coming into spring in Durban. I really expected more from this product especially considering the price! I don even layer foundation or anything on top as I know I would just be dripping sweat all day with it. Sad face!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.