Concentrated drops of pure Phytosqualane. Actively restores smooth suppleness to compromised skin.
- Superb emollient, excellent moisturiser and lubricant
- Highly compatible with skin lipids, a component of sebum
- Wonderful for sensitive and distressed skin
- Classified as 100% emollient
- Makes skin unbelievably supple and smooth.
- Lightweight and fragrance free
- Highly recommended for atopic dermatitis, rosacea, medically treated and extremely dry or irritated skin
- Clinically tested and found to be non-sensitising
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Proudly free from fragrance and preservatives
- Bespoke skincare in the palm of your hand
- Part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product range
SKOON. Skincare tip
A drop added to foundation gives cheekbones a lovely, soft glow. Very sensitive skin? Apply a few drops of Squalane first, then follow with a spritz of toner and moisturiser.
Make It Yours
To help you achieve glowing good skin, this product is part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product repertoire that lets you mix your own natural bespoke formulations, because they understand that you know what works for your skin.
Your skin changes all the time, depending on environmental and emotional stress, and other influences. Add a few drops of your chosen SKOON. concentrate to a dollop of your SKOON. moisturiser, and mix it in your palm, for an optimal skin conditioning treatment that’s completely in sync with you and the environment.
**From Natural Essential Oil.
*Natural an Non-toxic skincare
*SKOON is registered with beauty without cruelty (we DO NOT test on animals).
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/09/2017, By RaeI have dry skin and sensitive skin and have been using this on my face after cleansing and toning. My skin feels smooth and plump.01/06/2017, By NicolaPrefer the Glowdrops.04/11/2016, By RonelThe Squalene is great. It is a soft gentle oil which absorbs immediately. I have very sensitive skin, and it feels wonderful on my skin. Will buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.