- Beauty support smoothie mix
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Food-based ingredients
- Low sugar
- Low fat
- Certified sustainable marine collagen
- RSPO certified sustainable MCT oil
- Suitable for pescetarians
- Type I Marine Collagen has a dual action in your skin. It firstly provides the building blocks for new collagen and elastin. More exciting, it then upcycles the enzymes that stimulate the synthesis of new collagen and elastin as well as hyaluronic acid.
- Turmeric Extract is one of Nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatories that helps to reduce puffiness and irritation.
- Fulvic Acid reduces redness and calms the complexion by supporting cellular metabolism.
- Probiotics, carefully selected by SKOON, can help to prevent premature signs of ageing, acne, and sensitivity by supporting collagen production, outcompeting pathogens and neutralizing toxins.
- Adults: Stir 1 sachet into 200 ml of water or juice or simply add to your favourite fruit smoothie.
- Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool (<°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? After the age of 40, the body’s collagen levels can begin to decline by as much as 1% per year.
- Serving Size: 7.5 g.
- Servings Per Container: 30 x 7.5 g.
- Nett Weight: 225 g.
Typical Nutritional Information: per Serving
- Energy (kJ): 83
- Protein (g): 2.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 1.2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 0.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.6
- Sodium (mg): 39
- Vitamin A (Palmitate; mcg): 200
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine; mg): 0.3
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin; mg): 0.3
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide; mg): 4
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid; mg): 1.3
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine; mg): 0.4
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin; mcg): 7.5
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid; mcg): 100
- Vitamin B12 (mcg): 0.6
- Vitamin C (mg): 28
- Vitamin D (mcg): 3.8
- Vitamin E (Acetate; mg): 3.8
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone; mcg): 9
- Choline (as Bitartrate; mg): 20.1
- Copper (as Bisglycinate Chelate; mg): 0.1
- Iodine (mcg): 112.5
- Magnesium (as Citrate; mg): 32.5
- Potassium (mg): 23.5
- Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate; mcg): 13.7
- Zinc (as Bisglycinate Chelate; mg): 2.8
- Type I Hydrolysed Marine Collagen Peptides (2.5 g), Baobab Fruit Powder, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Vitamin and Mineral Blend, MCT Oil, SKOON. Antioxidant Blend [Ashwagandha Extract, Co-enzyme Q10, Acerola Cherry Extract, Quercetin, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Astaxanthin, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene], Flavouring, Frutaric Acid, SKOON. Gut And Skin Targeted Probiotic Blend [Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Bacillus Coagulans, Bifidobacterium Longum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Lactis (2 billion cfu/serving)], Silica, Pink Himalayan Salt, Inulin, N-acetyl L-Carnitine, Non-nutritive Sweetener (Steviol Extract), L-Glutamine, SKOON. Digestive Enzyme Blend [Amylases, Proteases, Lipases, Lactases And Cellulases].
Allergens: Fish. Made in a factory that processes cow’s milk, egg, soy, gluten (wheat, barley and oats), fish, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Individually sealed sachets (non recyclable), packed in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Please mindfully dispose of the sachets in your eco-brick.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/02/2021, By EmmaWhich I could add a before and after of my skin. Improvements have been great. My breakouts cleared in 3 months of drinking this and the breakouts smoothie.18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it11/11/2020, By JodieToo soon to say for sure if there's a change in my skin but judging by every other Soon product I've used, I trust them hehe
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.