Light mattifying fluid with Buchu and Vitamin B5 for a non-greasy skin feel and slight blotting effect. Enriched with Zinc and Magnesium to rebalance and clarify overactive skin.
- Blots the T-shine
- Perfect for blemished, oily, overactive and combination skin prone to breakouts
- Contains a French active derived from Avocado Pears, that controls oiliness – and very effectively too – with studies showing a 78% decrease in excess shine.
- Mineral Matte has been formulated to balance sebum production in a gentle and natural way.
- Contains revolutionary probiotic extracts - Research by the Human Microbiome Project has shown that the microbial balance on your skin has a key effect in anti-aging and skin health.
- Bespoke skincare in the palm of your hand
- Part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product range
You can have beautiful, polished, smooth skin even if it tends to naturally overproduce sebum by using this light, mineral enriched fluid that will balance your sebum production (no more excess cleansing necessary), hydrate skin and control bumps and blemishes the natural way.
Did you Know? Acneic skin secretes more sebum than normal or dry skin and there is a strong correlation between acne severity and sebum secretion.
- 5 α Avocuta ® - patented active ingredient derived from avocado pears, combats excessive sebum secretion. Clinical trials showed a 78% improvement in greasy appearance and a 78% decrease in T-zone shine.
- Zinc PCA - the zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, superstar of regulating. Zinc’s effectiveness is increased by combining it with a 'pilot' molecule naturally present in skin, called pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (L-PCA), which guides the active to its target cells. Zinc PCA has also been shown to effectively combat the activity of P. Acnes.
- Magnesium PCA - the magnesium salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid – reduces inflammation.
- Buchu - medicinal herb endemic to the mountainous regions of the Western Cape - topical application has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects.
Make It Yours
To help you achieve glowing good skin, Mineral Matte is part of the SKOON. ‘Make it Yours’ product repertoire that lets you mix your own natural bespoke formulations, because they understand that you know what works for your skin.
Your skin changes all the time, depending on environmental and emotional stress, and other influences. Add a few drops of your chosen SKOON. concentrate to a dollop of Mineral Matte for extra nourishment.
Breakouts & T-shine
To control bumps and blemishes smooth balancing serum on affected areas, twice daily before moisturising.
For oil-free T-zone apply on clean skin before moisturising, mornings only.
4% Naturally Derived
<1% Nature Identical
Water (Aqua), Glycerin*, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Fulvic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyl Avocadate, Panthenol, Glucose, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc PCA, Magnesium PCA, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Extract,
Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase.
*Natural an Non-toxic skincare
*SKOON is registered with beauty without cruelty (we DO NOT test on animals).
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/08/2017, By AnnekeI wouldn't call this a moisturizer. This serum (hardly any smell) has absolutely re balanced my overactive T-Zone. I also mixed it with White Cloud Manuka to fight my blemishes.27/07/2016, By JoanLooking at the quantity of product you get for the price, I already found this pretty expensive before I purchased it. I was quite disappointed to find that I did not like how this moisturizer felt on my skin. I also found it very difficult to stomach the scent and had to give it away unfortunately25/06/2016, By MagdelThis is a great moisturiser. Its light and blends into my skin easily. My skin feels hydrated throughout the day. I add a drop of the Skoon. White cloud Manuka almost everyday, and I love how my skin feels.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.