Lush solid body blend suffused with a delicate floral note of Frangipani and warmed out with sensual Bourbon Vanilla. Enriched with Organic Shea + Coconut to keep skin soft, supple and glowing.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Proudly free from preservatives and mineral oils
- Enriched with Organic Shea butter, Coconut, grapeseed and jojoba oils as well as cocoa butter to keep skin supple, healthy and glowing.
- Infused with a scent reminiscent of Frangipani flowers in bloom. The floral note is tempered with Bitter Orange and warmed out with beautiful, sensual Bourbon Vanilla.
- Soft and non-greasy when massaged onto skin
- In summer the texture of your Solid Body Oil may slightly soften and conversely slightly harden in colder temperatures.
All skin types
Scoop a generous amount of solid body oil into your hand and massage all over until the oil is absorbed and a warm aroma of rich Vanilla is released.
4% Naturally Derived
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Tilia Cordata (Linden Blossom) Flower Oil, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol.
*Natural an Non-toxic skincare
*SKOON is registered with beauty without cruelty (we DO NOT test on animals).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.