- Ultra-gentle nourishing cream mask
- Filled with organically grown plant-based ingredients
- Contains Aloe, Baobab, Acmella Flower, Orange Blossom, Frankincense & Olive Oil
- Squalane deeply hydrates the skin & has powerful anti-ageing properties
- Acmella Flower reduces fine lines & wrinkles especially around eyes & mouth
- Anti-inflammatory properties may help with acne & eczema
- Rejuvenates your skin giving it a healthy glow
- Fragranced naturally by essential oils
- Free from alcohol
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Ingredients from organic farming
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- Recommended for dry & dehydrated skin
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply a thick layer to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse with water.
- Use 3-4 times a week.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 75 ml.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Aqua, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa(Rice) Starch, Triheptanoin, Propanediol, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Sunflower Seed Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citric Acid, **Linalool, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Limonene, **Citral, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Eugenol.
- *Ingredients from organic farming, **Naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Aluminum tube with plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.