- Golden serum for your face, neck & surrounding areas
- Made from nourishing plant-based Ingredients
- Combination of Rosehip, Frankincense, Jojoba & Clary Sage oils
- Hydrates your skin with Shea Butter & Squalane
- May help to strengthen the elasticity of the skin
- Promotes the regeneration of skin cells
- Protects your skin from free-radicals
- May minimise the breakdown of Collagen
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & scars
- Promotes overall skin health
- Tightens & tones the skin
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Free from Alcohol
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Ingredients from organic farming
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- Recommended for dry & dehydrated skin
- A gentle serum for both women & men to enjoy
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Frankincense helps to restore mature skin, it aids your body’s natural healing process (reducing the appearance of wounds & scars) & it may also reduce inflammation in your skin.
- Rosehip Oil is high in essential fatty acids & antioxidants (carotenoids). This nourishing oil also contains vitamins A & C. It’s believed to have anti-aging properties because it nourishes the skin, smoothes out fine lines & wrinkles & may slow new signs of ageing.
- Apply a thin layer, morning & evening over your face, neck & décolleté prior to moisturising.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Limonene, **Citral, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Eugenol.
- *Ingredients from organic farming ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Recyclable bottle with plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.