- Enzyme Exfoliator made from plant-based Ingredients
- Enzymes dissolve protein bonds to release dead skin cells
- Contains baobab powder, Bentonite Clay & Papaya
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Promotes cell & tissue repair
- Gives skin a healthy glow
- Fragranced naturally by essential oils
- Refreshing sensation from Rosemary & Lemon & Grapefruit essential Oil
- Free from Alcohol
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Ingredients from organic farming
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply to cleansed, dry skin on face, neck and décolleté.
- You can also wet your skin with Skin Affair Toning Mist and then apply to clean, dry skin.
- Massage skin surface with wet fingertips to activate the product and leave it on for 2 minutes.
- For intense exfoliation, mix with Skin Affair cooling mask.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use 3-4 times a week.
- This Enzyme Exfoliant is suitable for all skin types however due to the presence of essential oils we recommend that those with highly sensitive skin either avoid this product or use it with caution as it may irritate sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 30 g.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Aqua, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Citric Acid, **Limonene, **Citral, **Geraniol, **Linalool.
- *Ingredients from organic farming, **Naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Recyclable bottle with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.