- Ultra-gentle & soothing mask
- Filled with nourishing plant-based ingredients
- Contains Eucalyptus, Devils Claw, Orange Blossom & Rose Geranium
- Calms & soothes sensitive skin & puffiness
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Gives your skin a healthy glow
- Fragranced naturally by essential oils
- Free from alcohol
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Ingredients from organic farming
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- Recommended for acne, oily & sensitive skin
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply a thick layer to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse with water.
- Use 3-4 times a week.
- This Cooling Mask is suitable for most skin types (especially those with acne, oily or sensitive skin) however due to the presence of essential oils we recommend that those with highly sensitive skin either avoid this product or use it with caution as it may irritate sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 50 ml.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Harpagophytum Procumbens Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Propanediol, Aqua, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Squalane, Inulin, Fructose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, **Limonene, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Citral, **Eugenol, **Benzyl Benzoate.
- *Ingredients from organic farming, **Naturally occuring in essential oils.
- Recyclable bottle with metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.