- Green Rooibos is Rooibos tea that has been specially processed to keep it as close to its natural state as possible, preserving an amazing array of health promoting bio-compounds
- USDA and Ceres certified organic
- No caffeine, colourants or preservatives
- Skimmelberg support the Greater Cederberg Biodiversity Corridor (GCBC) and the Rooibos Biodiversity Initiative (RBI)
- Anti-aging: antioxidant quercetin combats free radicals, protecting the heart and slowing down aging. It also promotes beautiful skin
- Immune boosting: potent antioxidants
- Relaxing and antidepressant: Rooibos acts as an adaptogen to relieve stress in your body
- Support digestion
- Polyphenols in rooibos are anti-inflammatory & antiviral
- Gingerol, the main bioactive compound in ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- Ginger is great for nausea and stomach upsets and stimulates digestion
- A warming spice that helps ease aches and pains when you are feeling fluey
How to enjoy the perfect cup of Skimmelberg Rooibos Tea:
- Prepare boiled water. Allow one tea bag per cup plus one extra if brewing a pot of Rooibos.
- Infuse for 2-3 minutes before removing the tea bag. (If it is infused for longer than 10 minutes, the anti-oxidant activity becomes even higher.)
- Add sugar and milk if desired and serve.
Green rooibos, ginger
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.