- Natural herbal remedy to promote better sleep
- With chamomile & sceletium
- Mild natural sedative qualities
- Helps to soothe the nervous system
- Relaxes the body & mind
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours
- Locally produced & bottled in glass
Did You Know? The Isiphethu Sempilo range combines traditional African herbal medicine with modern scientific methods to provide the finest quality remedies.
- Take 2 teaspoons in a quarter glass of water before bedtime.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Sceletium (Kanna), Chamomile, Jasminium, Ashwagandha (Ubuvimbha), Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/12/2020, By AugustAfter reading so many positive reviews, I've decided to give it a try - thankful I did as it works very well, can testify that it makes me sleep well and that I wake up well rested.06/12/2020, By JillThis product made my insomnia worse than before and m now suffering with anxiety like m not well i curse the day i bought this product listen to me don't buy it29/11/2020, By NothembaHope this thing works don't trust but i bought it anyway m seriously suffering from insomnia27/10/2020, By AlexAfter suffering from insomnia since childhood. i tried all natural remedies possible over the years, finally succumbing to over the counter and then prescribed pharmaceutical aids for sleep and stress and anxiety which ended in extreme dependancy on the meds and then addiction. After getting off the other meds, this Sleep Tight remedy not only helped with the withdrawals from the high schedule meds I was taking but finally let me sleep naturally without any side effects. I have never felt so well rested.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.