A daily cup of nettle tea can give you so many health benefits:
- Natural diuretic; helps with urinary tract inflammations & infections
- Helps to prevent kidney stones & gout (caused by excess uric acid)
- Eases the aches and pains of arthritis
- Prevents urine retention
- Slight laxitive effect; great for helping to cleanse the digestive system
- Supports a healthy liver & spleen
- Supports a healthy endocrine system & lymphatic system
- Helps to decrease blood sugar levels & glycaemic levels; beneficial for diabetics
- Helps to eliminate viruses & bacterial infections
- Destroys intestinal worms & parasites
- Add 1 sachet to 2 cups of boiling water. Allow it to draw for 5 minutes.
- Best taken twice daily , morning and evening. More than two cups can be enjoyed.
- Lemon and honey can be added to make delicious nurturing tea.
- For children use half doses.
- The teas are effective hot or cold and can also be prepared beforehand.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product31/10/2018, By AnonymousDrank this for my acne. I think it helped with combo of other goodies from ftn19/10/2018, By StruanThe taste is acquired but the benefits are noticeable24/05/2018, By ColeI love the taste (though that's a personal preference). And the price and quality are good.22/04/2018, By MartineNot the best tasting, but incredible health benefits!12/04/2018, By GcinsI've been using this teat for quite a while and have seen improvement on my bowel movements06/10/2017, By SandraInteresting flavour. Love the health benefits it offers. Organic always good!31/08/2014, By LyndsayAfter about a month of having several cups of this tea every day, Ive noticed a massive improvement in my acne - really happy with it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.