- Ceramic reed diffuser
- Beautifully decorated black ceramic jar with 8 absorbent bamboo reeds
- Aromatic fragrance from neroli, cardamon, lemon, cedarwood, vetiver essential oil
- Adds a wonderful lingering fragrance to the room
- Top note: Lemon
- Middle note: Neroli and Cardamom
- Base note: Cedarwood and Vetiver
- No SLS, parabens or phthalates
- No artificial additives or synthetic Ingredients
- Palm Oil-free
- Not tested on animals
- Handmade in South Africa
- Upon first use, insert all reeds into the fragrance mixture, allow the reeds to absorb the fragrance which will be released into the air.
- To maximise the use of your diffuser, turn the reeds around when required to release bursts of fragrance.
- Wash hands after handling.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Diffuser ceramic unit & 8 reeds.
- 50ml Serenity Oil (Citrus aurantium Var (Neroli) Essential Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamon) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Chrysopogon, Zizanioides (Vetiver) Essential Oil.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/06/2021, By DawnThis is a lovely gift, I was gifted this and will definitely buy it as a gift for a friend. The aroma is soft but enough.08/06/2021, By DawnThis is a lovely gift, I was gifted this and will definitely buy it as a gift for a friend. The aroma is soft but enough.21/05/2021, By MichelleLovely Reed diffuser, received this as a gift and it is truly beautiful and the aroma is very soft.21/05/2021, By SandyI love the fragrance of this product!!! I found if I turn the reeds from time to time the aroma is more powerful.03/04/2021, By RobynI have put it in a small bathroom and I cannot smell it at all.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.