- Printed mandala pattern using non toxic dyes
- Exquisite geometry and detailing
- Mesmerizing array of natural greens, and aquamarines
- Embellished with convenient fabric handle
- Use it as a seat for meditation, or simply scatter them on your bed, or couches
- Supports lower-back, and coccyx during extended seating times (in the car/at your desk)
- Shweshwe (100% cotton) outer
- Removable (100% cotton) inner
- Inner made from upcycled cotton waste
- Wrapped in plastic-free paper, bound with ribbon
- 100% plastic free
- Machine washable
- Do not tumble dry.
- Diameter: ~32 cm
- Weight: ~1,8 kg
- Hand-Printed South African Shweshwe (100% Cotton) Outer, Shredded Cotton Waste Inner (100% Cotton).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product13/10/2020, By LucyPerfect firmness and size, very comfortable. Also beautiful.06/06/2019, By nicoleGorgeous, and sits nicely. I have been impressed by the quality of the fabric and stitching, which I was concerned about because it is a bit pricey. It is very firm, so not for you if you like a bit of give in your cushion, or want it to "cup your butt" a little
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.