- This mix can make up to 30 deliciously crunchy biscuits or cookies
- Can be ready in just 25 minutes
- You can easily and quickly bake biscuits for an afternoon tea
- Has Oats - which may assist in regulating your cholesterol levels
- Contains Gluten and Wheat Flour
- Added sugar: Brown Sugar
- Palm Oil free
- Locally made
- No sulphates, added colouring or added flavours
- Free of eggs or dairy
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt butter, 100ml syrup & 50ml water together in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Decant Oat cookies mix into a mixing bowl. Add wet mixture and mix well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the baking trays.Use the back of a dampened spoon to lightly flatten each ball of dough into 5 to 7cm rounds about 5mm thick.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min. Allow to cool on the baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Take special care to keep the bag sealed to preserve it against moisture.
- Nett Weight: 500 g
- Oats, Flour, Sugar, Coconut, Bicarbonate Of Soda, Cinnamon.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1374
- Protein (g): 7.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 64.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 21.4
- Total Fat (g): 11.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.1
- Sodium (mg): 279.6
- This product was packed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and dairy.
- Cardboard box and Polypropylene bags
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.