- This mix can make 1 yummy banana bread loaf with an incredibly soft and squishy crumb
- Can be ready in 45 minutes to an hour
- Has Cinnamon - which may help to regulate your blood sugar
- Suitable for Ovo Lacto Vegetarians
- Contains Gluten and Wheat Flour
- Added sugar: Sucrose
- Palm Oil free
- Locally made
- No sulphates, added colouring or added flavours
- Free of eggs or dairy
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Melt 150g butter.
- Using a fork, mash two bananas until smooth in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence to the smoothed banana.
- Decant the Simply Fresch content into a mixing bowl. Add the wet Ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Turn into a cooling rack and let it cool.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Take special care to keep the bag sealed to preserve it against moisture.
- Nett Weight: 500 g
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1505
- Protein (g): 6.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 76.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 35.9
- Total Fat (g): 0.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.2
- Sodium (mg): 425.3
- This product was packed in a facility that also processes tree nuts and dairy.
- Cardboard box and Polypropylene bags
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/09/2021, By AvrilWe tried this new kid on the block recently. Contains the dynamic duo of gluten and sugar. For those keeping these two ingredients to a minimum, this banana bread is a special occasion treat. Really yummy and moist. The cinnamon is a lovely touch! Super easy to make.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.