- Keto-friendly instant pudding mix
- No GMOs
- Vegan-friendly, no gelatin
- Sweetened with erythritol
- Just 25 calories per serving
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- So quick & easy!
Why do we love this product?
- Free from sugar, dairy and many common allergens, this is a tasty treat that your whole family can enjoy.
- Beat 1 sachet of pudding mix into 1⅔ cup milk OR 1¼ cup milk alternative.
- Beat for 2 minutes, using a hand-held or electric beater.
- Pour into a serving dish & allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- To serve hot, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Starch, Erythritol, Dextrin, Emulsifiers, Natural Flavour (Vanilla), Stevia Extract, Salt, Natural Colour (Caramel)
Allergen: Soy lecithin
Typical Nutritional Information (per 12g serving, as packaged):
- Energy (calories): 25
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 10
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0 (4g sugar alcohols)
- Total Fat (g): 0.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.7
- Sodium (mg): 300
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 16 people would recommend this product17/10/2020, By CarolineI love this pudding! Its quick tasty and delicious. The consistency is smooth and creamy. Highly recommend it and gave a friend a box to try.16/10/2020, By JerienQuick, easy and very satisfying. A great product05/10/2020, By TirushaGuilt free dessert29/09/2020, By KGI really liked this. And so did my little one.10/08/2020, By LeighPrepared with coconut milk, and topped with a sprinkling of cinnamon, you have a vegan milk tart :)01/08/2020, By FantasyExcellent flavour20/07/2020, By MaritaIm ordering more27/06/2020, By MaritaNice Healthy substitute for a pudding07/06/2020, By Tuscany Elizabeth AlmiraI'm not sure if my previous review was posted or is under review - either way, I can't see it.
This product is only enjoyable for the first two spoonfuls - it has a weird, gloopy texture and a strange metallic aftertaste that make an entire bowlful impossible to finish. I don't recommend this as a standalone dessert but I can imagine it being quite nice as a topping or filling - the box comes with a tiramisu recipe, which I can imagine being quite tasty with this. This is definitely not a standalone dessert!!27/05/2020, By CarlaI was surprised at how good this pudding turned out. My kids enjoyed it23/05/2020, By BronwenThis company makes excellent puddings. There is only one serving but a little goes a long way and it is so easy to make.22/05/2020, By BVery nice, too bad there is only one serving in the box.12/05/2020, By NatI am sorry to say but this pudding tasted horrible! Even after adding sugar and some chocolate drops we didn't finish it. Sorry but that was our experience05/05/2020, By ElderLove it04/05/2020, By NiaCreamy delight27/04/2020, By AdeneI've used this range for years and can highly recommend - tasty and good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.