- Vegan-friendly strawberry jelly
- Sugar-free & fat-free
- No GMOs
- Only natural colours & flavours
- Sweetened with stevia
- Only 6 calories per serving
Why do we love this product?
- You can use Jel Dessert to create hearty homemade puddings, trifles, fruit gummies and more - all of which are suitable for vegan, no-sugar and Keto dietary requirements.
- Add 1 sachet of jelly mix into ⅓ cup cold water & stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 ⅓ cups of boiling water & stir.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish or mold.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Sets in 60 minutes. Best served cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Erythritol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Colour (Beta Carotene, Beet), Natural Flavour (Strawberry), Stevia Extract
- Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since the scientific literature indicates at present that the controversy surrounding carrageenan is unwarranted.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 5g serving, as packaged):
- Energy (calories): 6
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 22
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By im not a robotDelicious27/10/2020, By AliyahAmazing07/10/2020, By LeighIt is with a heavy heart that I must revise my rating after I started developing an intolerance to these jellies. I started noticing that the day after consuming them, I'd consistently suffer diarrhea and severe and extremely painful intestinal cramps. Upon doing research, I discovered that this is common of its main ingredient, carrageenan, or degraded carrageenan (poligeenan) which "has been found to cause inflammation of the gut, altering microbiota, and was found to be a triggering factor of inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease" and there is much "controversy over the food-additive's safety" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Carrageenan&action=edit§ion=10 ) with some sources claiming it to be cause rheumatism and colon cancer! ( https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-carrageenan-controversy/ ). So I'm grateful to my body's reaction and I shall heed its warning. Note that I've not had the cramps again since discontinuing its consumption.14/09/2020, By GillianGreat Vegan alternative and I love the little recipes they give you10/08/2020, By LeighAdd a bit of chopped (straw)berries and you have a satisfying, tasty vegan jelly dessert03/08/2020, By SunnyWas a bit too (artificially) sweet (and I have a sweet tooth). Don't think I'll order it again.01/08/2020, By FantasySo good27/07/2020, By LeenEasy to make and great taste21/07/2020, By Joreally yummy20/07/2020, By MaritaLove this product!20/07/2020, By MaritaIm ordering more01/06/2020, By RowanThis jelly is great! I hadn’t had jelly in ages, and was struggling to find vegetarian jelly in the shops. Found it on here and ordered most of the different flavors, I love it!23/05/2020, By BronwenThis company makes excellent puddings. There is only one serving but a little goes a long way and it is so easy to make.22/05/2020, By BVery nice, too bad there is only one serving in the box.04/05/2020, By IsriNice and tasty pudding29/04/2020, By KatrienThis is the best jelly ever. Taste's delicious, and set's within 1 hour, so easy to make a quick snack or evening for pudding when watching TV.27/04/2020, By AdeneI've used this range for years and can highly recommend - tasty and good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.