- Vegan-friendly raspberry jelly
- Sugar-free & fat-free
- No GMOs
- Only natural colours & flavours
- Sweetened with stevia
- Only 6 calories per serving
Why do we love this product?
- Jel Desserts are versatile and easy to work with, so there’s plenty of opportunity to play and create in your sugar-free kitchen.
- Add 1 sachet of jelly mix into ⅓ cup cold water & stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 ⅓ cups of boiling water & stir.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish or mold.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Sets in 60 minutes. Best served cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Erythritol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Colour (Beta Carotene, Beet), Natural Flavour (Raspberry), Stevia Extract
- Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since the scientific literature indicates at present that the controversy surrounding carrageenan is unwarranted.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 5g serving, as packaged):
- Energy (calories): 6
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 22
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 16 people would recommend this product14/10/2020, By MaxineI would've thought a sugar free jelly to be very unhealthy, but true to the brand, it is simply delicious. All flavours are great, but raspberry is the best.07/10/2020, By LeighIt is with a heavy heart that I must revise my rating after I started developing an intolerance to these jellies. I started noticing that the day after consuming them, I'd consistently suffer diarrhea and severe and extremely painful intestinal cramps. Upon doing research, I discovered that this is common of its main ingredient, carrageenan, or degraded carrageenan (poligeenan) which "has been found to cause inflammation of the gut, altering microbiota, and was found to be a triggering factor of inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease" and there is much "controversy over the food-additive's safety" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Carrageenan&action=edit§ion=10 ) with some sources claiming it to be cause rheumatism and colon cancer! ( https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-carrageenan-controversy/ ). So I'm grateful to my body's reaction and I shall heed its warning. Note that I've not had the cramps again since discontinuing its consumption.30/09/2020, By CheriseLove love Jelly,I'm so happy I found vegan friendly ones.14/09/2020, By GillianGreat Vegan alternative and I love the little recipes they give you10/09/2020, By U.I have been looking for a vegan jelly for the longest time and now I found this amazing product. Wish they would make a green one too!17/08/2020, By PavlaDelish, quick, and easy. I enjoyed it and my daughter did too.16/08/2020, By LeighExcellent yummy vegan jelly dessert. Add some chopped berries to give it some extra texture, body and nutrition.06/08/2020, By GennaSuch a nice alternative to the sugar free jellies you can buy in the shops as it has no sweetener. I can give this to my kids - Yay01/08/2020, By FantasyExcellent taste but not family friendly21/07/2020, By Joa good alternative for diabetics26/06/2020, By HeidiYum! The whole family loves this.19/06/2020, By RICi have bought this jelly before but for some reason neither of the two that i ordered here actually turned to jelly. also the flavour is a bit artificial/cheap tasting and it is overly sweet.23/05/2020, By BronwenThis company makes excellent puddings. There is only one serving but a little goes a long way and it is so easy to make.22/05/2020, By BVery nice, too bad there is only one serving in the box.04/05/2020, By RebeccaYummyness27/04/2020, By AdeneI've used this range for years and can highly recommend - tasty and good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.