- Vegan-friendly peach jelly
- Sugar-free & fat-free
- No GMOs
- Only natural colours & flavours
- Sweetened with stevia
- Only 6 calories per serving
Why do we love this product?
- This is a versatile jelly dessert that’s low in calories but full of flavour and sweetness. It doesn’t require refrigeration after setting, so it’s also great to pack in individual serving sizes for work or school lunch boxes.
- Add 1 sachet of jelly mix into ⅓ cup cold water & stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 ⅓ cups of boiling water & stir.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish or mold.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Sets in 60 minutes. Best served cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Erythritol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Colour (Beta Carotene, Beet), Natural Flavour (Peach), Stevia Extract
- Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since the scientific literature indicates at present that the controversy surrounding carrageenan is unwarranted.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 5g serving, as packaged):
- Energy (calories): 6
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 22
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 13 people would recommend this product19/12/2020, By KaraboGreat quick jello treat for the kids over the holidays29/10/2020, By im not a robotGood flavour27/10/2020, By AliyahAmazing17/10/2020, By CarolineNot a fan unfortunately, not keen on the texture. I bought the peach and raspberry flavoured variety. The raspberry flavour is fantastic I just don't like the consistency. I would rather stick to the Simply delish Vanilla pudding hands down.07/10/2020, By LeighIt is with a heavy heart that I must revise my rating after I started developing an intolerance to these jellies. I started noticing that the day after consuming them, I'd consistently suffer diarrhea and severe and extremely painful intestinal cramps. Upon doing research, I discovered that this is common of its main ingredient, carrageenan, or degraded carrageenan (poligeenan) which "has been found to cause inflammation of the gut, altering microbiota, and was found to be a triggering factor of inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease" and there is much "controversy over the food-additive's safety" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Carrageenan&action=edit§ion=10 ) with some sources claiming it to be cause rheumatism and colon cancer! ( https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-carrageenan-controversy/ ). So I'm grateful to my body's reaction and I shall heed its warning. Note that I've not had the cramps again since discontinuing its consumption.10/08/2020, By LeighAdd a bit of chopped rehydrated (dried) peaches for texture and you have a satisfying, tasty vegan jelly dessert01/08/2020, By FantasyAwesome27/07/2020, By LeenLove this; easy to make and delicious20/07/2020, By MaritaIm ordering more23/05/2020, By BronwenThis company makes excellent puddings. There is only one serving but a little goes a long way and it is so easy to make.22/05/2020, By BVery nice, too bad there is only one serving in the box.04/05/2020, By OdetteRefreshing flavor27/04/2020, By AdeneI've used this range for years and can highly recommend - tasty and good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.