- Vegan-friendly orange jelly
- Sugar-free & fat-free
- No GMOs
- Only natural colours & flavours
- Sweetened with stevia
- Only 6 calories per serving
Why do we love this product?
- Simply Delish uses plant-based thickeners in their jelly mixes in place of gelatin, so vegans and vegetarians can enjoy a treat that’s free of animal-derived ingredients.
- Add 1 sachet of jelly mix into ⅓ cup cold water & stir until dissolved.
- Add 1 ⅓ cups of boiling water & stir.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish or mold.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Sets in 60 minutes. Best served cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Warning: Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Erythritol, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Natural Colour (Beta Carotene, Beet), Natural Flavour (Orange), Stevia Extract
- Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since the scientific literature indicates at present that the controversy surrounding carrageenan is unwarranted.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 5g serving, as packaged):
- Energy (calories): 6
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 22
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By im not a robotSimply delicious27/10/2020, By AliyahAmazing14/10/2020, By MaxineThese sugar free jellies are also free from artificial sweeteners - without compromising on taste.07/10/2020, By LeighIt is with a heavy heart that I must report that I started developing an intolerance to these jellies. I started noticing that the day after consuming them, I'd consistently suffer diarrhea and severe and extremely painful intestinal cramps. Upon doing research, I discovered that this is common of its main ingredient, carrageenan, or degraded carrageenan (poligeenan) which "has been found to cause inflammation of the gut, altering microbiota, and was found to be a triggering factor of inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease" and there is much "controversy over the food-additive's safety" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Carrageenan&action=edit§ion=10 ) with some sources claiming it to be cause rheumatism and colon cancer! ( https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-carrageenan-controversy/ ). So I'm grateful to my body's reaction and I shall heed its warning. Note that I've not had the cramps again since discontinuing its consumption.30/09/2020, By AnjieI have this for supper and it's so yummy as compared to the smoothies I normally made.01/08/2020, By FantasyExcellent23/05/2020, By BronwenThis company makes excellent puddings. There is only one serving but a little goes a long way and it is so easy to make.22/05/2020, By BVery nice, too bad there is only one serving in the box.04/05/2020, By GigiRefreshing and tasty27/04/2020, By LouLove this - super tasty and good quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.