- Made to boost your energy
- Nespresso compatible coffee capsules made from PLA, compliant with EN13432 and TUV Austria standards
- 1 capsule contains 5g of coffee each
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- No sulphites and artificial preservatives or additives
- Palm Oil free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Open sleeve and remove pod
- Switch Nespresso machine on and rinse once
- Insert capsule and close lever/lid/slider
- Press button to run your cup of coffee
- Do not over extract your capsule
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months after opening.
- 10 x Coffee Capsules
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- A blend of coffee beans: Brazil (40%), Indian Robusta (40%), Honduras (20%)
- Recyclable paper cartons
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/05/2021, By MeaganQuick, easy and oh so good!! You obviously need to have an Nespresso machine or one like that :)27/05/2021, By BeansLove love love!! I absolutely love every single product from The Simply brand!!25/05/2021, By GeraldineLove to wake up with this Coffee25/05/2021, By KumiThis is my favourite for an afternoon pick me up! Delicious with a bit of warm milk and honey.25/05/2021, By ChrisliBeautifully packaged, well priced coffee25/05/2021, By CarolLove love this coffee, it's a new staple for us and a beautiful "just because" gift to my friends. To top it all, the pods are compostable.25/05/2021, By PikkieI've been drinking this coffee non-stop since they launched in 2020. So glad that FTN now stocks it too!20/05/2021, By ChrissieWould rather spend the money on other famous brands - bland taste for what is meant to be a strong intensity coffee. No details provided on box regarding recycling - plastic pod sleeves.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.