- Made with Arabica beans selected from the Chiapas region in Mexico
- Makes an enjoyable late night decaf
- Nespresso compatible coffee capsules made from PLA, compliant with EN13432 and TUV Austria standards
- 1 capsule contains 5g of coffee each
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- No sulphites and artificial preservatives or additives
- Palm Oil free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Open sleeve and remove pod
- Switch Nespresso machine on and rinse once
- Insert capsule and close lever/lid/slider
- Press button to run your cup of coffee
- Do not over extract your capsule
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months after opening.
- 10 x Coffee Capsules
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Arabica Beans, Col Excelso Decaf (100%).
- Recyclable paper cartons
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/05/2021, By BeansI love this decaf for the evenings! Delicious!!25/05/2021, By CarolI bought the range of coffee and love that I added the decaf for my late afternoon cuppa! It is such a beautiful gift to give my preggie friends too! The pods are compostable and packaging stunning! LOVE THIS BRAND!25/05/2021, By PikkieWe don't buy decaf often but I love all the other coffees from this brand and my preggy sisters all swear by their decaf! Love that it's local and the pods are commercially compostable! WIN WIN
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.