- Has a delicious, naturally sweet taste with no processed sugars added
- Raw honey is antibacterial, antiseptic & antifungal
- Buchu has natural detoxing properties
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Soothes sore throats
- Simply Bee honey is sustainably sourced
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
Please Note: Because this honey is truly raw & does not go through the filtering process that commercial honeys do, it may contain small pieces of honeycomb & pollen. These pieces are harmless, healthy by-products of the beehive and are safe for consumption. Because this is pure raw honey, the colour, flavour and consistency may vary depending on the type of blossoms the bees’ nectar was gathered from. If your honey starts to crystallise, simply place the jar in hot water.
- Add to hot drinks (a wonderful addition to a Rooibos tea).
- Spread onto toast.
- Add to overnight oats, smoothies & more!
- Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Simply Bee uses strictly natural ingredients from plants & the beehive & they also grow awareness about, & directly support, bee conservation in South Africa. Simply Bee also runs a badger-friendly farm! The hives are simply placed on stands, so that foraging badgers can’t reach in and help themselves to the honey. Simply Bee strongly supports the protection of the honey badger which is a near-threatened species.
- Nett Volume: 150g
- Raw Fynbos Honey, Buchu Leaves.
- Potted in a recycable glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.