- Made from organic ingredients
- Made with Fynbos Honey
- Sweet honey fragrance
- Bee products & Propolis have antimicrobic & moisturising properties
- Simply Bee Hand & Body Wash & Lotion is free of parabens, sulphates, chemicals & artificial colours
- Glass bottle that can be recycled or used around the house
- Suitable for vegetarians -made from products of the beehive.
Did you know?
- Simply Bee follows sustainable beekeeping practices.
- Hives located in the fynbos-rich Hopefield area, away from commercial farming & the herbicides/pesticides that may be used in these farming practices.
- Bees not used for commercial pollination.
- No pollen harvesting.
- No royal jelly harvesting.
- Badger-friendly hives (all hives are on stands).
- Carrier and essential oils sourced from reputable local suppliers.
Hand & Body Wash:
- Pump one or two pumps of the wash onto your hands.
- Wet your hands.
- Rub your hands together creating a foam.
- Rinse off & towel your hands.
Hand & Body Lotion:
- Rub into your hands & body after every wash or as needed.
- For most effective results, use after Simply Bee Honey Hand Wash.
- For external use only.
- Store below in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Honey Hand & Body Wash: 250 ml
- 1 x Honey Hand & Body Lotion: 250 ml
Honey Hand & Body Wash: Aqua, Glycerol, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Honey, Propolis Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root oil.
Honey Hand & Body Lotion: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Cera alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) seed oil, Propolis, Honey, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil.
Allergens: Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil
- Recyclable glass bottle & PET pump
- Cardboard box
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.