- 100% home compostable and biodegradable
- 100% plastic free
- Made from renewable coconut fibres (coir)
- Multi-purpose scrubber
- Cleans any surface from countertops, to pots and pans without scratching
- Use as a body sponge alternative to a loofah
- Naturally antibacterial
- Long lasting
- More abrasive than traditional scrub pads or sponges
- More gentle than steel wool
- Use in the kitchen for removing tough dirt and grease from dishes, countertops, pots and pans
- Use in the bathroom for removing dirt and soap scum from all surfaces
- Use in the shower for personal grooming by exfoliating your skin
Simply Bamboo suggests:
- Using one scrub pad for each of these uses but you can always cut the pad in half
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 15 cm
- Coconut Fibre
Country of Origin:
- Made in India
3 out of 6 people would recommend this product10/12/2018, By KitsuneIt's an effective scrubber, but as the other reviewers have stated, it tends to come apart. However, with this in mind, I used it carefully, and mine is still intact after a few weeks of daily scrubbing.30/11/2018, By SumayaIt came apart quickly and clogged up my drain.20/11/2018, By LaurenWas desperate to love this as an alternative to plastic sponges. But as others mentioned already, unfortunately it comes apart after a few uses. In my case started to clog my sink :(I would take this away with me for use on a holiday but it doesn’t last long enough to use for general use.26/10/2018, By AnitaIt’s bigger than my usual sponge so I cut it in half. Unfortunately it started to come apart after only a few uses. It does clean nicely and easily removes dirt10/10/2018, By DebbieIt started coming apart after the first use.
I hoped it would replace my regular dishwashing sponges, but I'll have to keep looking for someone to replace them with.
10/09/2018, By AlexI love using this scrub pad. I cut it in half and use it in the kitchen and shower. It cleans grimy pots so well and was also really nice to exfoliate with. It's not too soft or too coarse.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.