- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort
- Firm, long lasting bristles
- Won’t scratch delicate surfaces
- More gentle than steel wool
- More eco-conscious than plastic sponges or nylon bristles
- Gets those hard-to-reach places
- 100% biodegradable materials
- Rinse thoroughly after use, and flick off excess moisture.
- Store on a well drained surface to maximize lifespan.
Did you know? Most kitchen, bathroom and household brushes are made using nylon bristles which do not biodegrade, polluting the planet for centuries if not recycled properly.
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 4,8 cm x 7,8 cm
- Weight: 60 g
- Bamboo (Handle), Palm Fibre (Bristles).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product18/02/2021, By MerilynI haven't used it much, but the brush seems to get stubborn items off of the pots I might have left for a few days to "soak". It has lost a couple of bristles, but not enough to scare me off of using it. It's just as effective as steel wool, in my opinion.27/08/2020, By NabilaThe bristles of this brush is very stiff so it takes some time to get used to. It gets the job done though.10/08/2020, By AnnemarieWith every use the brush loses bristles. Quality is not as expected and very disappointing07/08/2020, By ChristaSo effective! Even my husband is keen to clean pots since this brush is around.09/04/2020, By YolandiWonderful natural product that makes cleaning pots a breeze
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.