- Reusable silicone straw
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic straws
- Soft, and safe for children without sharp points
- Neither absorbs, nor emparts flavours
- No metallic aftertaste
- Will never tarnish
- Durable, foldable, compact
- Bend, braid, twist, turn, crink, curl, warp, and wind your Silistraw to your heart’s content.
- Cram your Silistraw into the included capsule, and take it with you wherever you go.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash with included straw-brush, using warm soapy water recommended.
Did you know? If we don’t act now, by 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish.
- Capsule Includes: 1 x Carry Case, 1 x Foldable Silicone Straw, 1 x Stainless Steel Straw-Brush.
- Straw Colour: Navy Blue
- Capsule: 9 cm x 3,6 cm
- Straw: 20 cm x 1,1 cm
- Straw Cleaner: 17,5 cm
- Silicone, Stainless Steel, Nylon (Bristles).
Country of Origin:
- Thoughtfully Designed in South Africa, Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product28/05/2020, By TammyGreat product, I love it. Easy to transport around.24/05/2020, By BronwenI really like this reusable straw. It comes in different colours, with a cleaning brush, it's own container and there is no metallic taste with your drink.26/04/2020, By BGreat, can be used for every drink.19/04/2020, By Jarellove17/01/2020, By SupportNice one26/07/2019, By AnneriI love that I can now carry a straw with me everywhere I go. Easy to clean and use. Works well with normal cold drinks, not for thick smoothies (for that I have a bigger stainless steel one). I haven't had any issues with plastic taste either. All-round great investment!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.