Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Hand-blown glass bottles with the power of crystal energy
- Made from high-strength borosilicate glass
- Includes a protective neoprene sleeve
- Convenient loop handle lid for portability
- 100% BPA free
- Fairly-traded, and conflict free crystals and gemstones
- Presented in elegant cardboard tube
The Facets of Rose Quartz:
- Known as the ‘heart stone’, it helps to deepen feelings of love and affection
- Rejuvenates intimacy, and purifies intentions
- Helps to mend emotional wounds, and fears of commitment
- Intended for use with water only.
- Glass is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Lids are to be hand washed with warm soapy water.
- Package Contains: 1 x Water Bottle, 1 x Neoprene Protective Sleeve.
- Dimensions: 6,5 cm x 24 cm
- Capacity: 550 ml*
*Please Note: Depending on the size of the crystal, the amount of water it holds will be slightly less than 550 ml.
- Borosilicate Glass, Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Rose Quartz.
Special Note: As natural products, the crystals will vary slightly in size from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Glass blown in The People’s Republic of China.
- Crystals sourced from Brazil, Madagascar, Mexico, Mozambique and the East.
- Final product assembled in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/01/2020, By LiseSince I bought this, I'm drinking more water and feel calmer.. It's beautiful too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.