- Pure vitamin C vegecaps
- 550 mg of ascorbic acid per serving
- Natural immune support
- Natural skin and joints support
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults 18 yrs and older: up to 1 000 mg can be taken daily.
- Children 1 - 3 years: 400 mg daily.
- Children: 4 - 8 years: 650 mg daily.
- Children: 9 - 18 years: 1 000 mg daily.
- Vitamin C is considered safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding in amounts not exceeding recommendations above.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- High doses of Vitamin C have been associated with multiple adverse effects, including: kidney stones, severe diarrhea, nausea and gastritis. High doses should be avoided in people with conditions aggravated by acid loading, such a cirrhosis and gout.
- When taken together, Vitamin C may increase the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract. Large doses of Vitamin C may interfere with the absorption and metabolism of Vitamin B12.
- Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
- Serving Size: 1 vegacaps.
- Servings per Container: 60.
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid; 550 mg), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Capsule Shell.
- Recyclable dark plastic PET bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.