- Pure vitamin C vegecaps
- 550 mg of ascorbic acid per serving
- Natural immune support
- Natural skin and joints support
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults 18 yrs and older: up to 1 000 mg can be taken daily.
- Children 1 - 3 years: 400 mg daily.
- Children: 4 - 8 years: 650 mg daily.
- Children: 9 - 18 years: 1 000 mg daily.
- Vitamin C is considered safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding in amounts not exceeding recommendations above.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- High doses of Vitamin C have been associated with multiple adverse effects, including: kidney stones, severe diarrhea, nausea and gastritis. High doses should be avoided in people with conditions aggravated by acid loading, such a cirrhosis and gout.
- When taken together, Vitamin C may increase the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract. Large doses of Vitamin C may interfere with the absorption and metabolism of Vitamin B12.
- Available in: 60 & 180 Vegecaps
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid; 550 mg), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Capsule Shell.
- Recyclable dark plastic PET bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
20 out of 20 people would recommend this product09/09/2020, By ABGreat!04/09/2020, By NickyDelivers what is promised... vitamin capsules!
I can't say if they're working any better than cheaper brands though.29/08/2020, By Brendagreat28/06/2020, By JanineMy usual brand has been out of stock for months which is cheaper than this and 1000mg. They should reduce their price.03/06/2020, By AndreaThis is my first bottle and it seems to work okay, it definitely helped my recovery with the flu.01/06/2020, By DreSo far so good01/06/2020, By TalentLovely capsules31/05/2020, By TalentWell received by the body28/05/2020, By CarinaReally love it. I noticed that I get colds much less ever since I have started taking this.25/05/2020, By FATIMAtrusted21/05/2020, By sandylove this product. noticed it was new during lockdown. brought it and tried it and loved it. love that its smaller dosage and is safe for kids also. me and my kids can use it. they take 1 and I take 218/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove that my son can use these capsules08/05/2020, By GeraldFirst time using this. Would prefer if it was 1000mg but quite satisfactory. Good product08/05/2020, By GeraldFirst time using this. Would prefer if it was 1000mg but quite satisfactory. Good product08/05/2020, By GeraldFirst time using this. Would prefer if it was 1000mg but quite satisfactory. Good product06/05/2020, By CelineAMAZING27/04/2020, By ImanHave been using this for about 2 weeks, so far so good. Have not experienced any problems. Love the quantity for the price!26/04/2020, By JeanneIt is nice to find a well priced clean vitamin c product. Very happy.03/04/2020, By JarelGood vitamin c. My kids use it has well30/03/2020, By HelenGreat vitamin c supplement
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.