- Pure ascorbic acid powder
- 1000 mg of ascorbic acid per serving
- Flexible dosing
- Natural immune support
- Natural skin and joints support
- Palm oil free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults 18 yrs and older: up to 1 000 mg can be taken daily.
- Children 1 - 3 years: 400 mg daily.
- Children: 4 - 8 years: 650 mg daily.
- Children: 9 - 18 years: 1 000 mg daily.
- Vitamin C is considered safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding in amounts not exceeding recommendations above.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- High doses of Vitamin C have been associated with multiple adverse effects, including: kidney stones, severe diarrhea, nausea and gastritis. High doses should be avoided in people with conditions aggravated by acid loading, such a cirrhosis and gout.
- When taken together, Vitamin C may increase the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract. Large doses of Vitamin C may interfere with the absorption and metabolism of Vitamin B12.
- Capsules: 180 grams.
- Serving Size: ¼ scoop (1 full scoop contains 4000 mg of Ascorbic Acid).
- Servings per Container: 180.
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid; 1000 mg).
- Recyclable dark plastic PET bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product07/09/2020, By Gabrielenice taste and a clean product05/09/2020, By PharaneI'd like to believe it is worth it. I mean my skin has never looked better ever since I've started adding it to my msm powder03/09/2020, By JessIt has no sweetener or colour added. It tastes slightly acidic. Perfect to add to a smoothie etc, but I like the citrusy flavour it adds to my water.03/09/2020, By LuluAids absorption of my iron supplements25/08/2020, By TAmazing07/07/2020, By wendywas good02/07/2020, By SharonI have just ordered my second bottle of this product. When I feel something coming on, I add it to my water and sip on it throughout the day. And it adds a wonderful boost to my morning smoothie/green juice. Only thing, the photo showed capsules in the bottle and the description says powder. So it may cause some confusion - I got powder!31/05/2020, By CharleneI'm in love with this powder and just ordered my second batch. The kids love it since I can easily add it to their juice. I won't be trying another vitamin C product in the near future since I've finally found something that I love and it seems to work. Highly recommend it!21/04/2020, By RezhaanThe photo shows that there are capculles in the bottle. This is not the case. Its loose powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.