- Peptan are bioactive & collagen peptides
- 100% pure hydrolysed form makes peptans easy to digest
- Type I collagen
- Excellent source of protein & essential amino acids
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-aging benefits for skin
- Skin hydration improvement.
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Supports the growth of muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Aids better sleep
- Highly soluble & heat resistant: add to food & drinks
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Palm oil-free
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- Take one (10 g scoop per day as a serving).
- Mix with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork until fully dissolved.
- Collagen is heat resistant and can be added to soup, hot chocolate or baked goods.
- For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post-exercise.
Did you know? Peptan is an all-natural, high purity, bioactive & bioavailable product. It’s an incredible source of protein with a protein content of over 97% (on a dry weight basis). Peptan is identical to the collagen found in human bones and skin. Peptan contains 18 amino acids, glycine, proline and hydroxyproline represent around 50% of Peptan’s total amino acid content. Being a Type 1 collagen.
- Reseal after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication.
- Clinical trials with Peptan have not been performed on pregnant women and children therefore Sfera Peptan Bovine Collagen Powder is not suitable for pregnant women and children.
- Nett Weight: 350 g.
- Pure Hydrolysed Collagen Powder (Bovine).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 10 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 153
- Protein (g): 9
- Carbohydrate (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 41
- Calcium (mg): 3
- Plastic tub with lid, heat induction seal & silica sachet packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.