Key benefits of Bacopin as a supplement:
- Improves memory & concentration
- Assists with cognitive function
- Eases feelings of anxiety
- Alleviates stress & exhaustion
- Effective antioxidant properties
Sfera Bacopin is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
Bacopin in Ayurveda: Bacopin, also called Bacopa or Brahmi, is useful for balancing the Doshas and rejuvenating the aspect of Pitta that’s associated with intelligence and intellect.
Find your Ayurvedic body and mind type (Dosha) on our blog.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Side effects may include nausea, dry mouth, thirst & fatigue.
- Not suitable for those with heart problems or irregular heartbeat.
- May not be suitable for those taking thyroid medication, calcium-blocking medication or sedatives.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
One capsule provides: Bacopin™ 20% Extract (Bacopa Monniera) 300mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Whole herb
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.