- 7-jar capacity x 150ml each
- Output 13W
- Dimensions: 227 x 112 x 233mm
- On/Off switch with pilot light
- Transparent lid
- Memory dial
- Warranty: 2 years
- Simply combine dairy milk or soy milk with a yoghurt starter culture, pour into the glass pots, place into the yoghurt maker and switch it on.
- The mixture is gently heated to the perfect temperature, fermenting into a beautifully creamy yoghurt.
- The yoghurt will set after 6-12 hours.
- When ready, chill the yoghurt in the fridge, then add your choice of fruits, serve & enjoy.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/09/2017, By KymayneI love my yogurt maker. It means much less plastic and packaging and I can also control what goes in to my yogurt. No added sugars, etc. Everyone needs one of these. It's also so quick - takes 5 min to mix up and put in the jars, then we wake up to fresh yogurt.28/08/2017, By HermienI just love making my own yoghurt!! Healthy and oh so scrumptious!!! Thank you for your fantastic products!!12/07/2017, By JanetLove love love this product. So easy and convenient to use. Best buy in a long time. I live in a widlife reserve far from shops and having beautiful fresh yoghurt daily is such a treat.28/09/2016, By SueVery nice product - I make my vegan yoghurt in it. No problems with delivery either. Thanks!24/07/2015, By MandyThis is so simple to use - there really is no excuse for not having home-made yogurt made from organic ingredients, after buying this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.