- 7-jar capacity x 150ml each
- Output 13W
- Dimensions: 227 x 112 x 233mm
- On/Off switch with pilot light
- Transparent lid
- Memory dial
- Warranty: 2 years
- Simply combine dairy milk or soy milk with a yoghurt starter culture, pour into the glass pots, place into the yoghurt maker and switch it on.
- The mixture is gently heated to the perfect temperature, fermenting into a beautifully creamy yoghurt.
- The yoghurt will set after 6-12 hours.
- When ready, chill the yoghurt in the fridge, then add your choice of fruits, serve & enjoy.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product28/09/2016, By SueVery nice product - I make my vegan yoghurt in it. No problems with delivery either. Thanks!24/07/2015, By MandyThis is so simple to use - there really is no excuse for not having home-made yogurt made from organic ingredients, after buying this.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.