What is it good for?
- Rich in oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC): powerful antioxidant bio-compounds that help protect your body’s cells from free radical damage
- Good for heart health: promotes healthy circulation and helps lower bad cholesterol
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and helps reduce swelling from injury
- Supports eyes health in instances such as diabetes
- Anti-cancer, particularly colon cancer
- High in fibre
- Can help reduce abdominal fat and weight gain
Grape Seed Powder comes from the tiny seeds of the red grape:
- Pure cold-pressed and cold-milled grapeseed powder (no heat damage during manufacture)
- Wheat and gluten free and vegan-friendly
- Stable at high temperatures: can be used in wheat & gluten-free baking recipes (longer baking and temperatures above 180 degrees Celsius can begin to affect it)
- Has almost no taste so can be easily used in baking in small amounts
- Easily digestible and non-bloating
- Reduced oil content means the powder is heat stable
How do you use it?
You can take your grapeseed powder in numerous ways*:
- Mix in blender drinks, smoothies and yogurt
- Add to yogurt, hot or cold cereals, cottage cheese
- Sprinkle over ice cream
- Put the powder into capsules and take with water
- Using it for battering and crusts
- Makes a good binder for flourless mixes
- Adds wonderful colour to pie crusts, fish, meats, and poultry
- Individuals with a restricted or gluten free diet, will enjoy the nutritional benefits of Grape Seed Flour
Daily Dosage and use
Take 2-3 Tablespoons daily. Can be eaten alone, sprinkled on cereal, yogurt and other foods, or used in baking
Do not swallow in dry form
100% milled cold pressed grapeseed powder
Nutritional info per 15g serving:
Dietary fibre 2.23g
Glycemic carb 0
Total fat 0.42g
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product17/02/2020, By MargaretDelicious in smoothies.15/09/2019, By JanaI know its good for me, but cant stand the texture. Feels like I am chewing on sand.22/08/2019, By Samwill definitely be ordering this again13/11/2018, By CatherinaGreat immune booster,we have it with our gluten free oats every morning.
Helps to keep you more regular too.05/11/2018, By JennaLoving this healthy addistion to my morning smoothie - will continue to order this21/07/2018, By GugulethuI love the fact that I can get a dose of cell-protecting antioxidants with a meal. I’m on a journey to help my skin heal from infections and embarrassing pigmentation. I keep reading the benefits of this product to continuously assure myself that I’m on the right track to giving my body more of what it needs. I would love to have a version of this grape seed powder in capsule form.17/10/2017, By LoreenWill definitely repurchase. Great benefits and doesn't really taste like anything.17/10/2017, By AnnariThis powder is great in yogurt. I mix a teaspoon into about 120g of yogurt and it doesn't affect the taste. You feel the grainy bits, but it's nice.
I will definitely experiment with adding the powder to different things. It has a very slight taste which isn't detectable, so it won't spoil your meal with a weird flavour.
It doesn't easily dissolve in sauces, but that's a minor con.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.