- This blend was designed specifically for aromatherapy massage, to help reduce stress and moisturise skin at the same time
- Grape seed oil has no chemical residues to harm the skin and is asorbed easily, leaving behind no oily residue
- It is high in vitamin E which feeds the skin
- Geranium is excellent treatment for PMS and stress, and soothes and heals cuts and skin problems
- Lavender, also known as nature’s first aid treatment, can be used to alleviate stress and helps with sleeping
- Rose has been known to have anti-depressant effects and has been used for its sedative properties
- Rosemary helps to clear the mind and mental awareness, assists with mental fatique, circulation problems and relief of the muscular system
Did you know? Grape seed oil is hypoallergenic, making it suitable for even the most sensitive of skins. Even so, always remember to do a patch sensitivity test before using any new products on your whole body.
- To apply, pour a small amount into your palm, and rub between hands to warm slightly
- Apply to neck, shoulders or lower back to relax and indulge the senses
- Grape seed oil, geranium, lavender, rose and rosemary
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/04/2019, By Zachariyalovely oil.
the smell is great!06/03/2019, By NokhanyoSo the Revitalise disappeared so I'll review this one instead because they have similar ingredients so I assume that it smells as yummy. It's super light weight. Absorbs easily. Soothes the senses. Love it19/12/2018, By Louisegreat for muscular aches. i use a few drops in my bath as well. smells great too. even getting compliments on my perfume!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.