- Candle smells great, and melts to form a massage oil or moisturising lotion
- Grape seed oil has no chemical residues to harm the skin and is absorbed easily, leaving behind no oily residue
- It is high in vitamin E which feeds the skin, and imparts anti-ageing and skin rejuvenating benefits
- Soothes sore muscles and moisturises the skin
- Can also be used to relieve irritation caused by shaving or waxing in sensitive areas like the bikini line
Did you know? Soy wax oil melts at a much lower temperature than other oils, making it safe to use as a massage oil.
- Light candle, and enjoy the gentle lighting and smell until the wax starts to melt
- Use warm wax as a massage oil or lotion
- Grape seed oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, soy wax, geranium essential oil, rose essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product06/07/2019, By KellyAwesome product, smells amazing with a fresh aroma, and feels so nice on skin. Will definately order again!03/04/2019, By OliviaGreat fragrant aroma - but not too strong. The oil doesn't burn too hot so it is always the right temperature for skin.02/01/2019, By LizetteAbsolutely divine smelling, moisturising and smooth. Will definitely order again.21/08/2018, By NatashaSmells great, massages really well, nice and moisturisingBeautifuly smooth & divine smelling massage candles... the pretty glass jar they come in is an added bonus! Will definetly be reordering. Thank you! ☆07/05/2018, By BrijvandlBeautifuly smooth & divine smelling massage candles... the pretty glass jar they come in is an added bonus! Will definetly be reordering. Thank you! ☆25/08/2017, By BjornHappy with the delivery and happy with the product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.